The company has developed specialist modular multi panel systems for use in technology research, fuel combustion, minerals processing and materials bulk handling applications.
In all cases bespoke system control solutions, including software development and the assembly of all units, have been undertaken at IIT’s Gateshead engineering design and development centre.
IIT’s preferred control system integration partner is Siemens Industry (Automation & Drives Control Technology), but full capability is also offered with other control equipment manufacturers and product development companies.
IIT’s full system control engineering development capability incorporates:
- Design of electrical control systems using the latest Elecworks Engineering tools
- Control Panel Manufacture to worldwide standards
- PLC software design and development. Including Failsafe technology.
- HMI (Human Machine Interface) or SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) based interfaces.
- Process Control Systems such as PCS7
- Variable speed drives
- Open and closed loop instrumentation based control.
- Remote system access for maintenance and support services.
- Mechanical / Pneumatic automation.
- System installation services.
- On Site Commissioning Services.
- System Upgrades.